HOPPER VIET NAM CO., LTD
JUNIOR GAME DESIGNER
188 VO THI SAU, DISTRICT 3
HO CHI MINH CITY
- Create a wireframe to propose system flow as well as UIUX.
- Design and balance game system, and be in charge of other game data related tasks.
- Research and analyze references in the market to understand the trend of game systems. Moreover, propose new ideas for features and systems based on the study of references.
- Make sure to write all of the game design documents very clean and organized in order to facilitate the communication between multidisciplinary departments and professions.
- Collaborate process with PM, artists, engineers to transform game concepts to high quality products with strong player engagement, retention and monetization.
- 1-2 years of experience in Game Designer position and at least 1 product that has been completed /released to the market. Solid knowledge in casual game mechanics, game flow, and UI/UX design.
- Experience with game balancing, including in-game economies, difficulty progression, user progression.
- Have an experience of publishing at least 1 or more product and updating the feature and balance according to the project plan.
- Analytics and statistical skills.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written is a plus point.
- Responsibility and diligence in all work involved.
- Good knowledge of mobile & social game market, especially Idle and RPG game.
- Keen eye for details
- Passionate about making and playing mobile games
- Opportunities to work with international and experienced talents.
- Opportunities to attend international conferences.
- Professional working environment.
- Team building and company trips.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Annual health check-up.
- 15 Annual Leave.
- Meal allowance.
- Free parking fee