HOPPER VIET NAM CO., LTD
SENIOR GAME DESIGNER
188 VO THI SAU, DISTRICT 3
HO CHI MINH CITY
- Design and balance game system, in-game economy, difficulty progression and user progression and more.
- Research and analyze references in the market to understand the trend of game systems. Moreover, propose new ideas for features and systems based on the study of references.
- Make sure to write all of the game design documents very clean and organized in order to facilitate the communication between multidisciplinary departments and professions.
- Collaborate process with PM, artists, engineers to transform game concepts to high quality products with strong player engagement, retention and monetization.
- At least 3 years of experience in Game Designer position and at least 1 product that has been completed/released to the market. Solid knowledge in casual game mechanics, game flow, and UI/UX design.
- Experience with game balancing, including in-game economies, difficulty progression, user progression.
- Published and at least 2 or more products that have been completed / released to the market: RPG games, Hero Collection Turn-based RPG games, Idle RPG, Tower Defense games. Have experience updating the feature and balance according to the project plan.
- Solid knowledge in game mechanics, game flow, and UI/UX design.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Responsibility and diligence in all work involved.
- Strong with Microsoft Office Tools (Especially Excel,PPT).
- Analysis and statistical skills.
- Keen eyes for details.
- Passionate about making and playing mobile games.
- Fluent in English is a plus point.
- Opportunities to work with international and experienced talents.
- Opportunities to attend international conferences.
- Professional working environment.
- Team building and company trips.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Annual health check-up. 15 Annual Leave.
- Meal allowance.
- Free parking fee