HOPPER VIET NAM CO., LTD
SENIOR GAME ARTIST
188 VO THI SAU, DISTRICT 3
HO CHI MINH CITY
- Develop theme and art style based on product direction and create detailed asset
descriptions for other artists.
- Design, edit and improve in-game art assets such as Characters, UI, Items.
- In charge of finding and creating art assets to use in Unity (animation, effect etc).
- Closely work with game designers and game developers and deliver the final
outputs in a timely manner.
- Manage and assure the quality of output from other artists.
- Be responsible with all work involved & able to set solid time estimates for tasks.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team.
- Master all the necessary tools.
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects. 1
- Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists.
- Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
- Report your tasks status to your CEO and share the output with the team members
on daily basis.
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent.
- Advance level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting, design and illustration.
- At least 3-year experience as Game artist and 1-year experience of working as a
manager or leader of a team is a plus.
- Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective.
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing.
- Have completed/released at least 3 products (please provide a portfolio with
completed game projects).
- Must be able to handle and have experience for character concept design, animation
(using the Skeleton Animation system in Spine or Unity Animation).
- Knowledge of Anime/Cartoon Style Art (knowledge of traditional art is a plus).
- Conceptualization abilities (aesthetic and narrative).
- Have produced high quality products from working with freelancers.
- Passionate about making and playing mobile games (specifically the casual, idle
- Can (verbally and in written form) communicate in English at an adequate level
for professional work.
- Must be open minded, logical and have a can-do attitude. 14. Fluent in English is
- Opportunities to work with international and experienced talents.
- Opportunities to attend international conferences.
- Professional working environment.
- Team building and company trips.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Annual health check-up.
- 15 Annual Leave.
- Meal allowance.
- Free parking fee
- 0 Comment
- 5월 5, 2022